2016 was a grand year for Rubyroid Labs Team. And our blog is not an exception. Throughout the year the blog was visited by 28,000+ unique visitors, which similar to a population of a small town. We have picked up best of the best articles of the year. Make sure you haven’t missed a one!
To make it easier for you to navigate, we have split all articles into a few sections. So let’s dive in into best articles of the leaving year.
- 5 Capistrano Tools You Didn’t Know About!
- How to Implement Single Sign On for Your Apps
- How to Choose between Sinatra, Padrino and Ruby on Rails like a Pro
- Web Scraping Guide (Part1, Part2, Part3)
- Full Guide on Creating Telegram Bot that Stores State
Ruby on Rails Articles
- Best Reasons Why Developers Love Rails So Much
- Rubyroid Labs Hacks: How We Interview Ruby on Rails Developers
- Top-5 Great Features of Rails 5 Release
- How to Refactor Ruby on Rails Code Right
- Top-5 Efficient Tools for Building Online Store on RoR
Project Management Tips
- 5 Reasons Why We Love Agile
- 5 Good Reasons to Outsource Development to Belarus
- Estimating Development Guide (Part1, Part2)
- Which Methodology to Use: Agile or Waterfall?
- Why You Should Consider Wireframing for Your Next Project
Rubyroid Labs News
- Ruby Conference BY 2016: Results (and Photos!)
- Rubyroid Labs International Men’s and Women’s Day Party
- Ruby Conference Belarus 2016
- Rubyroid Labs Launches Ruby Courses 2016
- Case Study: Charity Auction Platform Charty
As you see, this year we have delivered plenty great articles. And all that thanks to your support!
Stay tuned and see you in 2017!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?