Reading Time: 1 minute
2016 was a grand year for Rubyroid Labs Team. And our blog is not an exception. Throughout the year the blog was visited by 28,000+ unique visitors, which similar to a population of a small town. We have picked up best of the best articles of the year. Make sure you haven’t missed a one!
To make it easier for you to navigate, we have split all articles into a few sections. So let’s dive in into best articles of the leaving year.
- 5 Capistrano Tools You Didn’t Know About!
- How to Implement Single Sign On for Your Apps
- How to Choose between Sinatra, Padrino and Ruby on Rails like a Pro
- Web Scraping Guide (Part1, Part2, Part3)
- Full Guide on Creating Telegram Bot that Stores State
Ruby on Rails Articles
- Best Reasons Why Developers Love Rails So Much
- Rubyroid Labs Hacks: How We Interview Ruby on Rails Developers
- Top-5 Great Features of Rails 5 Release
- How to Refactor Ruby on Rails Code Right
- Top-5 Efficient Tools for Building Online Store on RoR
Project Management Tips
- 5 Reasons Why We Love Agile
- 5 Good Reasons to Outsource Development to Belarus
- Estimating Development Guide (Part1, Part2)
- Which Methodology to Use: Agile or Waterfall?
- Why You Should Consider Wireframing for Your Next Project
Rubyroid Labs News
- Ruby Conference BY 2016: Results (and Photos!)
- Rubyroid Labs International Men’s and Women’s Day Party
- Ruby Conference Belarus 2016
- Rubyroid Labs Launches Ruby Courses 2016
- Case Study: Charity Auction Platform Charty
As you see, this year we have delivered plenty great articles. And all that thanks to your support!
Stay tuned and see you in 2017!