2016 was a grand year for Rubyroid Labs. We have put together all achievements and most important events that happened to us and organized it in a festive infographics. Let’s review 2016 together!
As you can see, 2016 was a year full of events!
- We have organized 7 meet ups and 1 (great!) Ruby conference
- Besides, we sponsored 2 dev conferences
- We worked a lot on our 4 internal projects: 2 Chat Bots, IoT project and Pokemon Go mobile map
- We have published 103 new articles in the blog
- 28,000+ unique blog readers visited the blog throughout the year (thanks for your support!)
- In 2016 we worked on 43 new projects and started 23 new contracts
- Our Team grew up to 31 members (and we are absolutely happy about this)
- 70+ best students have graduated from our Ruby on Rails courses
- We received Clutch Award for great customer service
2016 has brought about so many great memories and events. We are sure 2017 will be even better. Rubyroid Labs Team congratulates you on the Christmas holidays and wishes you all the best in 2017!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?