Few weeks ago, one of the largest Russian code-learning platforms “Hexlet” took an interview with CEO of Rubyroid Labs – Valentine Zavadsky. During this online Q&A session, guys from Hexlet asked Valentine a bunch of questions regarding leading the Ruby on Rails development company, programming, and Ruby on Rails in general.
Here are the noticeable questions you’ll find answers on
(unfortunately Q&A session is in Russian. However, we’ll be happy to answer your questions in the comments section) :
- How does Valentine develop Rubyroid Labs departments?
- Do our team uses Docker? What does he think about Docker + Ruby?
- What is his opinion regarding remote workers? Relocation to Minsk?
- What are the approaches Rubyroid Labs team uses to work with monolith apps?
- Is Ruby dead?
- Advice to the junior developers or to someone who plans to get into the IT development?
- And many more (more than 30 questions actually…)
What was the most interesting question?
Share your opinion in the comments section.