Few weeks ago, one of the largest Russian code-learning platforms “Hexlet” took an interview with CEO of Rubyroid Labs – Valentine Zavadsky. During this online Q&A session, guys from Hexlet asked Valentine a bunch of questions regarding leading the Ruby on Rails development company, programming, and Ruby on Rails in general.
Here are the noticeable questions you’ll find answers on
(unfortunately Q&A session is in Russian. However, we’ll be happy to answer your questions in the comments section) :
- How does Valentine develop Rubyroid Labs departments?
- Do our team uses Docker? What does he think about Docker + Ruby?
- What is his opinion regarding remote workers? Relocation to Minsk?
- What are the approaches Rubyroid Labs team uses to work with monolith apps?
- Is Ruby dead?
- Advice to the junior developers or to someone who plans to get into the IT development?
- And many more (more than 30 questions actually…)
What was the most interesting question?
Share your opinion in the comments section.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?