Privacy & cookies policy
Personal information we collect and use
How Rubyroid Labs uses your personal data
The personal data that you share with Rubyroid Labs may be used by Rubyroid Labs to communicate with you on business-related issues. We may use it to process your inquiries, request additional information and share information related to your inquiries with you.Your data is stored and processed in compliance with national and international regulations and can be shared with public authorities by request or upon court order.The purposes of using the personal data that you share with Rubyroid Labs may include, but are not limited to:
- management of Rubyroid Labs websites
- analysis of user behavior on Rubyroid Labs websites to improve user experience
- identification of the organization that you are affiliated with
- the sending of marketing content, which includes event announcements, business information, newsletters, eBooks and other materials on the basis of the consent given
- other purposes of which you will have been specifically informed.
Rubyroid Labs does not share its website users’ information with third parties for marketing purposes.
The data that you share with Rubyroid Labs is stored as long as it is required to ensure the functionality of our websites, fulfill the activities it is used for and comply with regulations imposed by national and international authorities and our legal obligations.Rubyroid Labs may also store your data if that is required to maintain our business processes and improve our services. There are three criteria that define how long we will store your data:
- the length of time that we need your data to provide services and operate business
- the type of the data in question
- legal, contractual or similar data storage obligations (these could be public regulations, state orders or legal dispute–resolving activities)
Once your data no longer meets any of the aforementioned criteria, we will anonymize or destroy it. Rubyroid Labs may continue to store your information in an anonymized, generic and secure manner if we think we might need it later.Under particular circumstances, data protection laws give you the right to take the following actions:
- access your personal data by request
- edit your personal data collected by Rubyroid Labs
- erase your personal data when there are no technical or legal reasons for us to continue storing it
- object to your personal data being processed in line with our legitimate interest or those of a third party when you think that processing your personal data affects your fundamental rights and freedoms
- restrict the processing of your personal data
- have your personal data transferred to you or a third party
- withdraw your consent for Rubyroid Labs to process your personal data at any time. This will not make the processing of your data before the withdrawal unlawful, but it will affect your further experience of using our websites and affiliated products and services.
We try to process all legitimate requests within one month. If your request is more complex than usual or you have made multiple requests, it may take us longer to handle it. In this case, we will notify you and keep you up to date.For any questions related to your privacy, personal data and related rights as a user of Rubyroid Labs websites, please send an email to [email protected].If your location is in the EU, we will ensure due protection whenever your personal data is transferred outside the EU. The transfer may be regulated by European Commission–approved contracts that impose the same data protection standards as those mandatory in the EU. To learn more, please send us an email to [email protected].